Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Courtroom Lawyer: Defining Success, Part 3 of 3

Now we get to the last element of a successful courtroom lawyer:  presenting evidence in the best possible manner.  No surprise here--there is no blog post or book that will help you master this element.  Only practice, practice, practice can take you to the next level.

I wish it were easier, but at least the concept of being successful in the courtroom is simple to understand:

1.  Moral Foundation - you need to find something redeeming about your client.
2.  The Best Evidence Available Rule - you need to find the best evidence you can, based on the resources available.
3.  Present the Evidence in the Best Possible Manner - Think hard, think about your audience, and work with what you got.  Give it your best and whatever happens, know you did your best.

That's success in the courtroom in a nutshell.

9 comments:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. california personal injury lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. https://wanhelaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. https://apersonalinjurylawyer.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! https://www.employmentlawadvocates.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! compensation guidelines for personal injury

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. plpd insurance indiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more efficient than yours. Thanks for the nudge! Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. goldberg persky & white michigan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... kanada turistvisum

    ReplyDelete